Enginuity Development Network, Inc. was formed in 1995 to meet the growing need for startup companies to find development professionals they could trust. Using their own design experience and their contacts in the industry, Enginuity’s core team was able to identify their client’s needs and assemble a team to build their client’s products.
From its beginning supporting startup companies Enginuity has expanded its client base to include established companies such as Motorola’s cellular products division and StairMaster Sports/Medical Products.
The original team’s focus on embedded hardware and software has been expanded to include database design, Internet and Intranet data solutions as well as Windows application development. Additional cooperating companies have also joined with Enginuity to add capabilities in training preparation and presentation, technical writing and publishing, molding and fabrication, mechanical design and procurement.
Enginuity’s teams have worked on:
- Wireless point of sale terminals
- Machine control and automation for medication distribution systems
- User interface redesigns for exercise equipment
- FPGA and custom ASIC designs
- Battery powered control systems for mobile equipment
- Intranet inventory control systems using SQL Server databases
- Assistive technology for people with special needs
- Avionics requirements analysis
- Government regulation interpretation engines with map based displays
- On-line event registration systems
As Enginuity continues to build its team of development professionals and cooperating partner companies we look forward to assisting more clients to turn their concepts into products.